Wednesday, January 19, 2011

BRRR!

Its another FRIGGED morning here! Oh My! I love my space heater! It keeps me so warm in my office!

This morning I had Bible Study with some wonderful women! We are studying the names of God... this morning was Hehovah-mekoddishkem meaning Lord Sanctifies you.

It was a great study! Thanks Ladies!

Following study I had breakfast with my Favorite dad! A huge bowl of oatmeal and Starbucks coffee does my heart and body happy! Every time I eat oatmeal I feel like its cleansing my insides of all toxins! Ha! It might just be in my mind! I would say its one of my top comfort foods and you will find me eating it at all times of the day!

It stabilizes your blood sugar (if you don't add sugar) I put cinnamon, milk, and banana's in mine typically!

What is your favorite comfort food?

Have a happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment