Monday, January 24, 2011

Week of Goals

The new year typically brings new goals, new resolutions, and some sort of change in your life... Now that we are about one month into 2011, how are your changes going? I can feel myself slipping away from some of them!

Here are some of my Goals for 2011 and how I plan to stick to them!

Faith: Bible Study with hubs
Friends: Monthly Girls Night
Family: Spend time with my sister and breakfast with dad once a week
Food: Whole foods... all natural not fake! Don't eat out over twice/ week
Fitness: Low impact and Pilates!
Fun: Enjoy the goals
Finances: Monthly meeting with hubs to go over finances

I chose goals I know I can stick to but will challenge me! Even my fitness goal is challenging to me. It is a CHANGE... I am trying not to run as much because I know its not good for my leg. I also am trying new work outs like Pilates! I am beginning to LOVE pilates!

I have a monthly check in with someone I trust and I know who will keep me accountable. For me its hubs... its could be a close friend or family member.

I wanted goals that would be honoring to what is most important to me.

How are you doing with your goals? I think a Monthly check in is great!

If you haven't made your 2011 goals, its never too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment