Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Follow Through...

My sister has started a great blog http://www.lovinggodthemost.com/.
We were chatting today about why I haven't kept up my postings on this blog...basically, I am not good with follow through...especially when I feel lost. So the blog takes the hit!

I do feel a bit lost right now, maybe overwhelmed is a better word. There is so much I could write about, so much I could do each day and to pick the perfect thing is so challenging!

So, I have decided to take a seven day prayer challenge (and follow through with it) to ask for direction and guidance on what God wants me to share with the rest of the world... or how He wants me to!

I know I have passions and I know God will guide me in them... so here is to "ANOTHER start"! I need a little more Faith in myself and to Trust God!

No comments:

Post a Comment