Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cleansing!

January always inspires me to cleanse my life! It's wonderful! My husband and I set goals in all areas of life:

Spiritual
Relational
Health
Professional
Financial

It took some time to think and pray about them, but we have them written down! The problem with many January Goals; by March they are a long lost memory!

So, this year we scheduled a monthly follow up meeting! I am so excited about it, because I think it will be fun and I also think it will be a good way to hold us accountable.

One goal tying in with yesterday's post is to discover my true passion and hone in on it. That is what this blog will do... develop, display, and (with God) direct my passion.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's Health Cleanse I have been doing...it all has to do with FOOD!

1 comment:

  1. I am so GLAD you are back at blogging! You have great insight! :-)

    ReplyDelete