Friday, January 21, 2011

In a FOG!

Do you ever feel in a fog? I felt that way yesterday... just like I was walking through life but not really realizing what was going on or not being mentally present...

The promising thing about my fog was the entire day I continually had the feeling no matter what God is in Control and he will NOT harm me. It is a wonderful feeling of peace and safety! God is good that in the midst of a fog or storm he is completely clear... making HIM always my main ingredient!

Next week is GOAL week! Its been a few weeks since January 1 and I think its time to see what Goals will stick and are realistic for the year! YAY! Goals always motivate me!

PS... On the TODAY SHOW today, they had a recipe of MY FAVORITE!!! Kale chips! The secret is out! So simple but delicious recipe is below!

Kale Chips

Ingredients: Kale, Olive Oil Spray, Sea Salt or any seasoning of your choice

Directions: Tear Kale off the stem into big chunks, wash and dry completely, spray cooking sheet, place Kale on sheet, Spray Kale, Sprinkle with Sea Salt.

Bake: 400 for 10-12 min. Until Kale slides when you shake the cooking sheet

YAY YUM ENJOY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment