Monday, January 17, 2011

Conflicting...

It is so rainy and dreary outside, which I normally would not like at all, but the fact that is 36 degrees makes it so bearable! It feels like a heat wave!

Do you like Mondays? My hubs and I conflict on this... He LOVES Monday, its his favorite day of the week. I on the other hand DO NOT like Mondays! I love Fridays! For example:
He woke up before his 5:20 alarm this morning and already had his gym clothes on... I didn't make it to the gym.
He has a long list of tasks he cant wait to get done, I wish I was typing this from home

Don't get me wrong, I love my life and I enjoy what I do, It is just hard for me to get started back up again. Maybe its because I don't like change? Maybe its because I feel so much freedom on the weekends and can experiment with passions.

I have spent the last several days reflecting on my passions and asking God to reveal to me what he wants my life to look like, the direction he wants me to go in... I feel him speaking to me! Wait and see HIS plan!

two things I realized...
1. My favorite part of the day is making hubs breakfast in the morning!
2. I love spending time with women

That tells me I love healthy food, my husband, and relationships!

Now I am conflicted on exactly what to do with that... Wait and see HIS plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment